CVAM (Commercial Vehicle Account Manager)
Sales Consultant – Automotive
WANTED A “FEW GOOD MEN AND/OR WOMAN”
Commercial Vehicle Account Manager (CVAM)
Large Nissan Commercial/Fleet Department in Houston is Expanding and in order to meet Houston’s Business needs and accomplish or goals, we need Outside Sales Professionals to call upon Houston’s Businesses and various organizations.
We need Commercial/Fleet Road Warriors
Our expansion is due largely in part by believing in superior csutomer service and going the extra mile!
So, if you have Commercial or Business to Business Sales experience then you need to send your Resume’ to “LPISINTX@gmail.com”
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The biggest difference our customers and guests experience at Fred Haas Companies is a dedicated staff of friendly, well-trained, and experienced employees. Reflecting the diversity of Houston today, the Fred Haas staff includes the best and the brightest of many different cultures, speaking many different languages. The result has been continuous recognition from the automotive industry in every aspect of the business. Fred Haas Companies is continuously recognized by several industry awards as a leader among its peers. Fred Haas Companies has a long-standing tradition of excellence and guest-satisfaction and we are seeking team members who have the highest level of integrity, are self-motivated and have a desire for a long-term career.